Validate your business by becoming part of the largest business organization in western Pinal County.
- Keep up-to-date with the business climate and news in the community by receiving the Chamber’s weekly E-Newsletter and e-mails.
- You are welcome to attend Biz Outlook Luncheons and learn current business news from key guest speakers. The guest speaker at our February 21, 2020 Biz Outlook Luncheon was Michael Boike, Senior Manager, of Lucid Motors. We also have Biz Outlook Luncheons scheduled on June 26th and August 21st featuring important guest speakers. Representatives from PhoenixMart, Attesa and Mayor Craig McFarland have been our guest speakers in the past and we hope to have them again in the future. Biz Outlook Luncheons are a great way to become informed on all the major topics and it’s a great way to network.
- No charge for Certificates of Origin for Chamber members.
- You and your staff are welcome to attend any of these exciting networking events: monthly Business Before Hours, monthly Business After Hours, the annual Business Showcase, the Home, Health & Garden Show and Fall Golf Tournament. Attending one or more of these events and programs throughout the year is an excellent way to meet business peers and cultivate new customers.
- Your business will be listed in the new member listing section of the 2020 Business Directory & Community Guide; 20,000 copies are printed and distributed.
- Free business workshops; Tax Laws, Employment Laws, Social Media, Customer Service, Networking, etc. We try to cover pertinent business topics in a timely manner.
- Your business will be listed as a new member in the Greater Casa Grande Chamber of Commerce Facebook page, our web site and in the weekly Newsletter that is distributed to over 900 other business people.
- Your business cards/brochures are on display in the Chamber lobby; more than 7,000 visitors, residents, winter visitors and business representatives stop at the Chamber office annually.
- Business-referral service to inquiries received in the Chamber Office.
- Your business contact information posted on the Chamber's website www.casagrandechamber.org, which receives more than
1-million hits each year.
- Assistance with Ribbon Cuttings/Open House.
- Updates on fraudulent business practices happening in the community.
- The Chamber can share your business updates and job opportunities from your Facebook page to ours. The Chambers page, www.facebook.com/cgbiz, posts has about 60,000 reaches a year and is growing.
You will receive all these benefits and much more.
Greater Casa Grande Chamber of Commerce
575 N. Marshall St.
Casa Grande, AZ. 85122
520-836-2125, Ext. 17 Toll Free (800)916-1515